Urdu Shayari - Sad Shayari - Love Shayari and so on

Urdu Shayari - Sad Shayari - Love Shayari

Shayri Love Shayari Funny Shayari Birthday Shayari Shero Shayari Friendship Shayari Sad Shayari Hindi Shayari SMS Shayari.

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Favourite From My Collection

U can turn to meWhen the tears are in your eyesHiding pain so deep insideWhen the happy times r goneU can turn to meWhen u need a friend to careWhen the hope is gone somewhereWhen the promises breakdownU can turn to meWhen your dreamz come to endWhen no more u can pretendWhen your heart is fading outU can turn to meWhen your words are not enoughWhen things become too toughWhen the light is seen no whereU can turn to meWhen your soul is dying outWhen u can’t just figure outWhen u need a hand to holdU can turn to meWhen u want to change tomorrowAll u have is pain and sorrowWhen u really want supportU can turn to meU can turn to me, bcoz u know I will careWhen u cry, I will hearWhen u need I’ll always be thereThere in u here somewhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


>

Developed by: Mohammad Furqan